In addition to fulfilling the responsibility of a Barista, a Supervisor possesses the necessary experience and skills to take responsibility for a daily store operations, including opening and closing the outlet. He/she must ensure adherences to all SFC standards are practiced. In addition, a supervisor serves as a role model and resource for other staff, and in the absence of the Outlet Manager or Assistant Outlet Manager they may called upon to problem-solve and make time-sensitive business decisions.
- Diploma onwards
- And/or at least 6 months F&B experience at supervisor level
- Create a delightful experience for guests and Team Members
- Ensure the delivery of friendly service, quality products and a clean, safe environment
- Manage your team to deliver all aspects of operational excellence
- Perform all roles and duties of a Team Member
- Model and uphold SF’s policies, practices and standards